Leonardo Santos Lopes
Co-Founder (LUXOUG) – Luxembourg Oracle User Group
Oracle Database Architect:
13 years of experience in Information Technology and 10 years managing large Oracle databases with high availability in critical environment.
• Oracle Engineer Systems: Exadata Database Machine, ODA (Oracle Database Appliance), ZFS Storage Appliance.
• Strong background with Oracle Database (9i, 10g, 11g and 12c) and Exadata, Unix/Linux (Aix, HP-UX, Solaris and Red Hat).
• Use of Oracle techniques such as Standby Database (Data Guard), Real Application Cluster, OEM Cloud Control 12c/13c and RMAN.
• Strong Knowledge in Data Replication: Oracle GoldenGate.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, communication, organization and good interpersonal relationship.
• Professional communication skills includes: English (Advanced), French (Avancé) and Portuguese (Native).